At Enes - Consulting Engineering we aim to serve the market with autonomy, professional conduct and ethics, in order to be a reference in the national and international market. The size of the carried out and ongoing projects has evolved positively over the last years, reflecting our positioning.
Combining technical and social skills, we bring together a solid team, both internal and external, with high professional capabilities and always aiming to better serve our client.
Our clients, both private and public institutions, are present in the most varied sectors of activity, being our focus in the following areas:
- Residential Buildings, single and multiple dwellings;
- Office and Commercial Buildings;
- Shopping and Leisure Centres;
- Business and Industrial Buildings;
- Concession of light and heavy vehicles;
- Institutional Buildings: Faculties, Hospitals, Museums, Schools, etc.
Mission and Vision
Our mission is to get the job done, combining the acquired know-how with best practices, always in pursuit of an excellence final result and our client satisfaction.
Our Vision is that there is always an opportunity to achieve excellence in the final result.
For us, the Management System is a strategic factor that allows the recognition of the company in the market, in order to ensure the satisfaction of the needs, expectations and requirements of our clients.
The global answer is decisive for the success of our company. Enes management is involved with the continuous improvement objectives, such as rigor commitment, zeal and diligence, having as main orientations:
At the beginning of 2019, we obtained certification of our processes in line with the ISO 9001: 2015 Standard, which ensures the quality of our services and its continuous improvement, within the following scope:
This distinction shows the involvement of the whole team in the pursuit of rigor, zeal and commitment principles, supported by an adequate training policy, both in our expertise and Quality areas.
With an extensive professional experience and transversal skills in developing small, medium and large projects, Project Management is based on a detailed analysis and presentation of integrated technical solutions from the project design phase to its delivery to the final client.
Project Management includes:
- Aims of the design and planning according to the client requirements;
- Project work stages planning;
- Definition of design team responsibilities;
- Follow-up with the licensing entities;
- Analysis and compatibility of architectural and engineering projects;
- Budget Control solutions adapted to the Developer’s needs.
We have a team of dedicated and multidisciplinary Design Engineers, which allow us to present "turnkey" proposals, adapted to t customer needs.
We combine the best methodologies, such as BIM, with the latest modeling software, like REVIT.
- Foundations and Structures;
- Water Supply and Sewage;
- Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning (HVAC);
- Smoke Extraction;
- Solar Installations;
- Thermal Performance of Building;
- Integrated Fire Safety;
- Electrical Installations, Telecommunications and ITED;
- Lighting (natural, artificial and decorative integrated lighting);
- Centralized Technical Management and Consumptions Management;
- Energy Licensing and Certification in residential (REH) and commercial buildings (RECS);
- Safety and Health Plans in the design phase;
- Construction Waste Management Plans.
With proven experience in the market, we are recognized for our technical competencies and ability to perform several audits simultaneously. At Enes you can expect a team of multidisciplinary engineers, with SGCIE Auditors and Qualified Experts by ADENE, PQI and PQII.
We have a large portfolio of small, medium and large commercial and service buildings, including several shopping centres, a casino, hospitals, hotels, retail area, residential buildings and dwellings.
We acknowledge that in all audits there are opportunities for energy savings, whether due to changes in behaviors and adjustments to the facilities functioning or by implementation of energy management and costing systems.
- Measurement and monitoring temperatures, humidity and energy consumption;
- Measurement of air and water flows;
- Measurement of brightness and intensity;
- Audit Reporting;
- Indoor air quality measurements of physicochemical pollutants (Volatile Organic Compounds, Carbon Dioxide (CO2), Carbon Monoxide (CO), PM10e PM2.5 Particles, Formaldehyde), air collection for microbiological analysis (Bacteria and fungi) and water analysis for Legionella.
The sustainability of the built environment and the proper use of resources are the main focus in Enes, being its transverse applicability in all the services we provide.
A sustainable assessment evaluates the construction and performance of residential or commercial buildings throughout their entire life cycle, from the concept design phase to the end of life.
The sustainability assessment is carried out by verifying environmental, social and economic parameters, according to the methodology requirements (BREEAM, LiderA or SBTool), by integrating the most efficient measures and the sustainable performance, minimizing the negative impacts in the surrounding environment.
Technical Due Diligence consists of a detailed evaluation of the building conservation and operation state, including technical installations, the current legislation compliance and local standards to support the Developer in real estate operations.
After local analysis by our expert team, a technical opinion is prepared with all suggestions for improvement and budget estimate.
- Analysis of technical and administrative documentation;
- Building Technical evaluation of conservation state and facilities operation;
- Consulting and collecting official documents;
- Costs Estimate for the required intervention to the building;
- Final Report with technical recommendations.